- Weight loss
- Functional Training
- Strength / Resistance training
- Metabolic / HIIT training
- Corrective exercise
- Associates Degree of Occupational Studies in Personal Training - Heritage College
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM Weight Loss Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
Tyler’s result-driven approach covers every aspect necessary to achieve your goals, whether they involve weight loss, sports performance, or a healthier lifestyle. He keeps his clients engaged by using a wide variety of equipment and exercises to help them surpass their fitness goals. Tyler believes that there is no better time than right now -- don’t wait for the “perfect” moment. When you walk into a session be ready because this is not a drill, you will earn it.
Know Your Trainer
Tyler recently ran the Kansas City Half Marathon. Shortly after high school he joined the Army, serving four years. He loves going home and wrestling with his pitbull, Sterling. That he named after the TV show Archer.