- Sports Performance Training
- Functional Training
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Nutrition and Recovery
- Master’s Degree in Applied Health & Sports Science from Northwest Missouri State
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the NSCA
- Certified Personal Training through ACE
- Certified Nutrition and Supplement Specialist through the NAFSN
- FMS Level 1
Nick’s broad exposure through working with different clientele has allowed him the opportunity to offer a wide array of training styles and philosophies. The one thing that remains constant with Nick is his true passion to inspire and mentor each individual to go beyond accomplishing his or her fitness goal. He will instill confidence in you through exposure to a results-driven environment.
Know Your Trainer
Nick is a Wisconsin native and spent time working with successful athletic programs along his journey. He assisted in the development of over 30 current and former NFL players, including Super Bowl winning quarterback Russell Wilson. Nick was also a member of the Northwest Missouri State 2013 NCAA DII National Championship Football coaching staff.